2014年10月14日星期二

oycrga ajxih iqxulp

But while giving a false impression, regarded as an ice woods Korea painting, I feel all that fake Toru, abstract. Looking at the crowds of beautiful flawless ice tree, Cheap ray bans Sunglasses just a sense of panic and dangerous heart suddenly disappeared without a trace. Thousands of trees reflecting ice figure ray bans online ray bans online 's every move, a feeling side, both at the surface of these crystals reflect lifelike carved woods. Perhaps these crystals exhibit a very beautiful side of the float, it is magnificent sight deeply attracted the attention of ray bans online ray bans online involuntary crystal near those woods, when the ice came to a tree, ray bans online slowly stretched out his right hand it 's an attempt to touch the tree footer, but the finger touches the surface of the ice tree, came a fingertip feel cold.

Finally, I have witnessed the ice crystals forming a tree skeleton, ray ban sunglasses australia climbing rush, getting up from the crystal convex, followed by a tree falling in the crystal. One moment, hundreds of skeletons creeping around the ice in front of me, ray bans online being attacked by a form of state action entrenched around the place, I can feel ray bans online empty eyes are eyeing at me, like any time together rushed to put my body every one flesh to shreds. These ice crystals skeletons and I just saw that three ice skull long as similar, but each only exudes the cold is not so aggressive, cold as flame.

My legs trembled violently, splash, like a whole person instantly deprived of all the strength, an ass Zuodao the ground. Which a human skull with a skull, a skeleton just like a ghostly ice footer bones, my brain QiQiao closed six orifices, only nose breathing struggling under great fear. This is an illusion, it is an illusion ! In my own mind the effort, struggling desperately shouting, telling scene in front of all this is not true, but the illusion of an illusion on. I saw that his right arm was fierce ice skeletons potential Yinhen life and biting, but biting at the same time, is also accompanied by severe pain, I use their remaining ray bans online left hand hitting hard, but ray bans online the skeleton too hard and hit my left hand was stinging, my extremely desperate, cloth under the bright eyes and tears, I do really want to bury the dead in the mouth of these skeletons do ?

没有评论:

发表评论